Annual Giving FAQ

What does Annual Giving support?
The Annual Giving Campaign accounts for over 60% of the current year’s operating budget (the remaining 40% comes from the renting of our space and income from the preschool, etc.). The Annual Giving Campaign supports many avenues, including the maintenance of our landmark building, our community work and outreach, and our All Souls Kids programming.

What do you mean when you say “make a pledge”?
A pledge is a written declaration of intention to donate a specific amount of money over a certain length of time. When making a pledge to the Annual Campaign, you are making a pledge for the current year with the intention of paying your pledge in full by June 30.

How do I make a pledge?
You can make a pledge in two easy ways:

1. Declare your 2020-2021 pledge by clicking here and submitting our online pledge card for 2020-2021.
3. By e-mailing Cecily Millen at cecily@allsoulsnyc.org.

How do I pay my pledge?
Some people prefer to pay their pledge all at once while others prefer to pay their pledge incrementally.  Online payments can be made here. One can also set up a recurring payment so that each month a predetermined amount is processed via credit card. Click here to make a one-time payment or set up recurring payments online. 

Is it possible to pay my pledge with stock or securities?
Absolutely! For more information about this please contact Cecily Millen at cecily@allsoulsnyc.org.

Is my pledge binding?
While your pledge is not legally binding, we ask that you only pledge an amount that you are comfortable donating. Of course, we all understand that sometimes life happens and should a situation arise that requires you to adjust the amount you initially pledged, please contact Cecily Millen at cecily@allsoulsnyc.org.

What is the significance of June 30?
All Souls operates on a July 1 to June 30 fiscal year. Our budget needs to be balanced by fiscal year’s end; therefore, all pledges need to be paid in full by then.