As an open-minded, religiously pluralistic faith, at All Souls we believe that we are stronger, together. Whether in exploring our personal religious identity, building a better world, or caring for one another and the earth, our journey of gratitude and hope is strengthened by our connections to one another.
Who can be members?
Most importantly – everyone!
Being a member of a church is such a powerful step in your personal and spiritual growth. We understand that we can never be at our full potential without committing to your spiritual development and your continued investment in this community.
If you’re considering membership, we encourage you to:
- Be yourself. We are determined to welcome you fully into this community.
- Be a friend. Help us know you – during worship, at our peace and justice events, during any of our programs that interest you. The richness of our community depends on new and old friends being willing to make connections with each other.
- Meet one-on-one with Reverends Galen and Audette. Their passion is to know you and invite you into relationships here of meaning and gratitude.
- Attend our All Souls Are Welcome workshops. Discuss the role Unitarian Universalism plays in forming our church ideals and principles. Mark your signature with thousands like you who have taken this step.
September 15 and 22 from 1:00 – 3:30pm
January 12 and 19 from 1:00 – 3:30pm
April 19 and 26 from 1:00 – 3:30pm
(If you are unable to attend these days, please let us know! We’ll be happy to have these conversations with your personally. Contact Robert Wohner to formalize your membership process at your convenience.)
- Invest in our church. Take what you have – your time, finances, participation, and spirit, and join our efforts to transform our community and City.