Pastoral Care at All Souls is provided by the ministers and by trained volunteers. The ministers invite you to contact them any time to talk over the phone or to make an appointment. They can be reached at the church at (212) 535-5530 or by email, Info@allsoulsnyc.org.
ALL SOULS PASTORAL TEAM
The Pastoral Care program provides spiritual and emotional support to members and friends who are:
- Going through a life crisis
- Concerned about family matters
- Concerned about career matters
- Curious about discussing spiritual practice
- Feeling lonely, guilty, depressed or suicidal
- Concerned about drinking, drug abuse or other compulsive behavior
- Going through an illness
- In a hospital or rehabilitation facility
- Grieving the loss of a loved one
- Interested in discussing Advanced Care Directives, living wills or pre-planning memorial services
- In need of practical assistance such as shopping or help with getting to medical appointments
- Concerned about a troubled world
- Simply in need of someone to talk to
Our pastoral care volunteers include our Lay Pastoral Associates and many others who contribute to caring for our community. If you want to get in touch with our volunteers, please contact Pamela Patton, Director of Pastoral Ministries.
When it seems appropriate, ministers and Lay Pastoral Associates may refer a congregant to Dr. David Kelley of Kenwood Psychological Services, a psychologist referral service. Dr. Kelley can be reached directly at (212) 744-2121.
ALL SOULS PASTORAL CARE RESOURCE GUIDE
The All Souls Pastoral Care Resource Guide was compiled by a team of concerned All Souls members to serve as a guide for seniors and their caregivers in need of social services or health information and assistance. The focus is on resources that serve seniors in Manhattan. Every effort has been made to select reputable organizations and sources of information for inclusion. Download the Pastoral Care Resource Guide.